Pictures 'n stuff

Pictures 'n stuff
Theres a story behind this, but I shan't tell it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I dub thee 'Thunk'

Now, if I was a bird (which i'm not, obviously), I should hope I'd be smart enough not to make the same mistake twice, or, if thats too much to ask, not make the same mistake over and over and over for days on end. Like that bird over there. Its a bluejay(although I'm not sure why it matters-maybe bluejays are particularly dumb?). Anyway, the stupid thing's been running into the window for the last three days. You'd think it would have figured out that it can't go through a closed window by now, but nooo!

Stupid bird outside the window, I dubb thee Thunk, for the sound your tiny head makes when it hits the glass for the 40th time.

I wonder whats going through it's head. Does it think theres another bluejay, trying to fight it? Does it think it's reflection is a pretty female(oo, la la)? Does it think there's food beyond the mysterious, clear force (oo! worm!)?  Maybe it's sucidel. Or Emo (can you imagine that? An emo bluejay?). Or maybe it's just vain(wow, I'm a hot bird!). Chances are, I'll never know, because no one ever spends their time on why bluejays run into windows, or what they're thinking. No one ever writes a biography of a bird.

On a passing note, maybe 'Thunk' is just stupid. ....hmm....I think I just rendered this entire post pointless. *sigh*

And why, when I google "bluejay hitting window" do I get a whole bunch of people in jersys and some baseballs?

No comments:

Post a Comment