Pictures 'n stuff

Pictures 'n stuff
Theres a story behind this, but I shan't tell it.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My house

The fridge is in the living room, the washer and dryer are on the back porch, the mircowave is in the dining room, the toaster is under the table, and I'm not sure where the stove went. This makes lunch a rather interesting affair. To top it all off, the kitchen is blocked off by what appears to be plastic tarps, which makes doing the dishes hard.

To clarify a little, we're redoing the main floor. This means a guy comes in with a bunch of tools, and proceeds to make as much noise and dust as humanly possible, while at the same time blocking off large areas of the house.

On a side note, I can't remember the guy's name, even though he's been working in my house for over a week. I'm sure this says something about my personality, but I'm not sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment