Pictures 'n stuff

Pictures 'n stuff
Theres a story behind this, but I shan't tell it.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

DOOM!

So, I'm sure you've all heard about the new bill they're thinking about passing. (you haven't? Go here: http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1 ) So, essentually, they want to shut down Hulu, and, of course, Youtube(Eek! What would we do without Youtube??). Personally, I don't see how this would benefit anyone. Why do they want to destroy so many large companies? I suppose this might help the cinimas and such, since no one would be able to watch stuff online anymore...but still. WHY? WHY!?


If you actually support this, I'd love to hear your reasoning.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honestly NOT the biggest fan of this...Hulu is my main source for anime...And sometimes Youtube is too. I think it should be vetoed
    . .
    )---(

    ReplyDelete