Pictures 'n stuff

Pictures 'n stuff
Theres a story behind this, but I shan't tell it.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Boom

Greetings to my fellow bananas!

I was gonna write about something, but I forgot what it was. So, true to character, I'm writing this post anyway!
Maybe we'll get there in the end.

WAFFLES:
How did people make waffles before waffle irons? Was there special pans? Did they use oddly shaped pudgy-pie makers over a fire? Did waffles simply not exist? Who invented waffles? Who looked at a pancake and said "You know what, I bet this would taste better if it was square and looked like it had maybe been stepped on."
View blog
So, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but high school is sort of like drama incarnate. Or maybe it's just my family. Public school isn't high on the list, but we ain't bad at drama!

Speaking of drama, I'm in it! Drama incarnate on so many levels!
Drama club, I mean. And before you ask, no, I can't act.
But (after multiple parental debates) I'm doing it anyway!
(See the trend yet?)

TODAY WAS FRICKEN SUNNY AND GORGEOUS AND I WANT TO BOTTLE IT UP SO I CAN ENJOY IT TOMORROW IN ALGEBRA

Conversation Of The Day:

"If unicorns are horny horses, what are reindeer?"
"Gay."

Speaking of gay people(and bi people and straight people and trans people and confused people and queer people and also aliens who like humans and vice versa(whovians, I'm looking at you)), I participated in The Day Of Silence on the 18th. And also the 28th. Our school did it late. While I'm ashamed to admit that I lost my(rather cheap but wholeheartedly rainbow)ribbon signifying my support, I would like to share my thoughts with you bananas out there:

1.Not talking is hard. I know, that sounds like a no-brainer, or for some of you it sounds like an exaggeration. For me, it was hard. I talk. I talk a lot. I may not always make sense, and I may not always be telling the truth, but I like talking. I like singing possibly more than I like talking, and the temptation to sing Alex Day and Evanescence down the hallways like I usually do was unbelieveably annoying. (certain people may have been grateful. My singing as been described as many things, including annoying(and also angelic, but I think she may have been slightly sarcastic))

2.Some people missed the point of the day. The point was not to flail silently at those who slipped up and spoke, nor was it to prove how good of a person or a friend you are. It was simply to draw attention to the harassment that those who do not conform to society's definition of "normal"(ie, straight), by attempting to demonstrate how hard it is to be afraid of speaking aloud.

3.Could someone tell me the definition of queer? No one seemed to be able to give a satisfactory response to this.


~Chaos out

No comments:

Post a Comment