Pictures 'n stuff

Pictures 'n stuff
Theres a story behind this, but I shan't tell it.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS GONNA WRITE ABOUT!

See? The rambling got me somewhere!! Guyz guyz guyz this is exciting Chaos remembered something!

Anyhoo(I have dignity I swear)

So there was this girl the other day. (I have such potential for novels dont I, just look at that marvelous opening)

Her and two of her friends were walking into the school(it was right at the end of lunch), and I was lurking hanging out by the front doors, alone.(The person I'd been waiting for hadn't shown) Anyway, this girl walks by, says

"Hey gorgeous!"

(somewhat confusing. Most people's nicknames for me are slightly less flattering and tend to refer to my hair colour.)

"...Hey?"

"Yeah, I'm talking to you!"

Girl and friends continue on to wherever they're going, I continue my lurking.  But this was possibly my favorite thing that happened that week.

Cus it was nice.
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nice people out there. But I think a lot of people, maybe most people aren't as nice as they could be. I know I'm not.
Because lets be honest here, how many of you are likely to go out of your way to do something nice? It's been a busy day, you're bored, or tired, or feeling sick, or had a bad day, or late for class, or worried about friends or family, or just plain lazy.

Take my school, for instance. Most doors leading out of said school are one way. They are, however, made mostly of glass. One of these doors happens to be right next to a main stairway, and me and someone else had gotten locked out. We knocked, waved, and generally tried to get someone, out of the dozens of people flooding up the stairs, to take the time it took to walk ten feet, and push open a door. Aside from the one kid that saw us, stopped, laughed, and continued walking, most people just kept going.
This happens a lot, as school staff don't appreciate kids blocking doors open. Most of the time we get let in by a friend. There is only one kid, out of all the ones who take those stairs at that time, who isn't a friend, that consistently takes the time to let us in.

I don't know his name, but he's nice, he's friendly, and he's considerate. His class room doesn't even require going up the stairs-the special ed kids have their own room.

Someday I shall go give all these nice people hugs.
So maybe some of you could take the time and do something nice. Who knows, maybe you'll get hugged by an odd blonde chick!

On that note, farewell!

You are all gorgeous, gorgeous bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment